Parking, Pick-Up, Drop-Off
Our arrival and dismissal will also look different this year. We are asking that students enter and exit the building in the entrance closest to their classroom with a few exceptions:
- 2nd and 3rd grade will enter in the door labeled “2W”, directly off the playground
- Kindergarten will enter through doors labeled “6W”, directly off the playground
- 4th and 5th grade will enter through doors labeled “10E”, directly off SW College Ave
- 1st grade will enter through the main entrance, along with bus students
- Daycare drop offs will enter through their grade level doors
We know that some younger students may require help finding the appropriate entrance from older siblings. If you have multiple children and one needs assistance, they are able to enter at the entrance of the student that needs help. We do ask that all parents/guardians drop off in the same manner as previous years, using the Aquatic center parking lot as the drop off. There will be adults out directing students if there are questions. Students will be allowed in the building at 7:40 on M,T, TH, F and 9:55 on W. Please view the map below for additional information.
Breakfast will still be provided each day, except Wednesdays. If a student wishes to eat breakfast they should enter through the main entrance, go directly to the cafeteria and grab the selection and then go to their classroom. They will eat breakfast in their classroom.